Monday 20 April 2009

I suck

I don't really have a good excuse for my lack of posting lately. Sure I could blame it on being busy (what's new) or traveling (see previous) or the sunny weather (ok, that might be a valid one if I didn't have a BlackBerry) but in reality, I just don't feel like anything of much interest has been happening lately. Living in sin is pure domestic bliss, but no one wants to hear that. I have literally turned into a combination of Martha Stewart (sans the prison record), Nigella Lawson (with not quite as much woman to love) and Rachel Stewart (maybe not quite as good as decorating fairy cakes) over night. It makes me want to vomit in my lovely creme brulee with fresh vanilla beans and organic sugar. So until my usual sarcasm and normal F*Off attitude resumes I'll stay quiet in the corner and let the more bitter of the bloggers manage the traffic.

No comments: