Friday 28 September 2007

Cease and Desist Nearing Expiry

Following one of the worst dates I have experienced in recent history paired with a lapse in judgement with Cricket Boy I declared a self imposed moratorium on dating. For at least a couple of months I needed a break from the scene. Time with me, that's what I needed. 1 Oct marks my re-entry into the world of the unexpected and I am welcoming it with open arms (no pun intended) and excitement. For all I know things may have changed while I was away, not likely, but you never know. I most certainly have picked up the bad side effects of not actively dating, about 5 kilos worth. So here's to an autumn full of turning leaves, dropping temperatures and exciting dates that involve firesides and mulled wine. Except, erm...now I am out of prospects.

No comments: