Monday 17 November 2008

Co-Habitating

I realised today one of the downsides to cohabitation. I will spare you the long drawn out story, but despite last weekend being our intended move date, CB and I will not be moving into our new place until March. Not for lack of trying but several factors beyond our control necessitated that we put the move off. So in the interim, CB is spending a few solid weeks at mine here and there, instead of going back and forth. I work from home a couple of days a week and when I do I normally work very long days. Like 7:30 in the morning to 8 or 9 at night. It allows me to get loads done without the hassle and time of commuting. Also I can do a couple of things around the flat during the day like laundry etc. Because I work long hours and I don't have to see anyone, I don't really look so hot...if you know what I mean. It's rare that I even get out of my PJs much less shower or put make up on. So here I am working from home today and also fighting a cold (which means I am even less attractive) and I realised that I need to look presentable when CB comes home from work. What good will clean pants for him be if I look like pants?

1 comment:

Jay said...

Let that be the only downfall!
Feel better soon.