Friday 14 March 2008

Little Voice: Little Problem


It's not normal, I realise this, but I have an OCD issue when it comes to music that I really like.

I download it or buy the CD and literally listen to it NON STOP for days, sometimes even weeks on end. Its happened with others, Sara isn't my first, but each time I am amazed at my own ability to listen the same 10-13 songs again and again and again. Like a compulsion. It's just wrong. On that note, Little Voice is great. Highly recommend it. Similar to Cherry I think she and I could be friends. I found out yesterday that Love Song was written after a record label told her she had to write a love song for her album. She's rebellious, I know we'd be fast mates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally hear you on that one. For some reason I get a compulsion to listen to a CD over and over for weeks sometimes, it's like I am going to miss out on something if I switch CD's. I'm having the same issue with Roisin Murphy's album at the moment. I know I am very sad even admitting it!