Wednesday 17 September 2008

Missing: Girl Friday's Creativity and for that matter her mind

I know I said I was taking a break which probably delighted most readers to no end. A pause in the mind numbing drudgery of my every day life and a respite from the dull prose that only rainy London can inspire. Well, I just thought I would pop my head in say hello. Thanks to a few glass of vino in my favourite London pub last night, my mind isn't nearly as sharp as it should be. Rather then attempt to put all the rouge countries I manage in their place, I thought I would share some recent observations instead.*


  • There is a thief on the prowl in London I reckon! After the several wines last night, I noticed that the amount in my vodka bottle was significantly lower then when I bought it. It was also open. Also all my tonic was gone. I hate when that happens

  • Why don't people flush the toilet all the way when do a OO (that's said out loud as double oh)? I am not sure if this is common in men's toilets as I stopped frequenting them after that one arrest and restraining order, but it's very common in the women's toilets. Especially at work. Really? Can you NOT flush twice if everything isn't gone the first time? Do you know how disgusting that is?

  • I waited all year for summer to come in London, we had about 10 days of sunshine, spread out over 3 months. I am moving.

  • I think I am boring now that I am smugly coupled. Not boring as a person, but boring as a writer. Any suggestions are welcome

  • WTF is going on with the American election? Seriously people

  • How is it only Wednesday? I think this is going to be a long week given my lack of working for the last 3 weeks while on holiday
*My trip to Indonesia was amazing and I will do a proper entry on it as soon as have more time as currently I am working round the clock to stop my tan from fading.

No comments: