Tuesday 24 February 2009

Resolve

I've a few more weeks to go before the move, but am somehow oddly motivated to start making changes for long term effect in the present. For instance, working out. It wouldn't be a lie if I said I ran a marathon, closer to the truth, however, to say it was more then four years ago. Since which time my fitness levels have gone from decent to embarassing. I could blame it on a million things, but the reality is where there is a will there is a way. Clearly I have been lacking will for the better part of the last year, so I am open to give way a chance. That and CB has stepped up his game. He completely accepts me for who I am, how I am. He likes my soft bits (in his words) and prefers women with a little meat on their bones. I am, I realised this morning, verging on needing some bones with the meat these days though.

I am also working through socres of product in the bathroom which I don't know why I even still have. Well, that's not true, I do know. I am a product whore, I have an addiction. I have been known to wander the aisles of 24 hour Boots, Wallgreens, and Rite Aid's in my time. I am not really sure what it is, but all those products make me happy and buying them makes me even happier. So that leaves me with a linen cupboard which bears only one shelf of (very cramped) linen and the rest products which I either got bored of or never tried. It's embarassing to have 12 different 1/2 used shower gels and 4 different types of shine spray for your hair. It's not embarassing as I live alone, but it will be mortifying when CB sees the MASSIVE box labeled Bath during the move and opens it only to realise it's FULL of products. So I am using them, all and sundry in an effort to be left with nothing half full. Oh, I also like to take the travel size bottles from hotels. Not the skanky ones, but the nice ones. It's documented that I travel a lot, so you do the maths. That my friends is a lot of lube and bubbles.

No comments: