Thursday 5 March 2009

My life is boring

I guess not in the traditional sense of the word boring; I mean I am rarely in the same country for more then 7 days and I live in Central London. By GirlFriday standards however, things are really not exciting at the moment. Outside of work my time revolves around moving in 3 weeks, packing for the next trip, unpacking from the previous trip (which I have a horrible habit of either doing immediately or leaving for as long as possible) and throwing away or using up bath, shower, face and body products. Like I have said before, rock and roll people, rock and roll. Its given me some time to reflect though and I have to say, I am not as sad about leaving my posh little neighbourhood as I expected to be. More then anything, after close to 5 years living alone, it's more of a shock to the system to think of relinquishing my own space. It feels a bit irrational given the amount of time that CB and I already spend together (5 nights a week usually). But as a fellow blogger pointed out, I am a woman and am therefore mental. Hopefully not as mental as the woman in the photo though, apparently she sat on a toilet for 2 years.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a WOMAN?! I s'pose if one never leaves the loo, there's no chance of a decent waxing appointment. But still...

W T G said...

She seems happy enough but who isn't when sitting on the pot .....