Sunday 7 October 2007

I shop...I am

Hello, my name is Girl Friday and I am addicted to pretty things. They say the first step to recovery is recognising that you have a problem. I'm not sure I'm ready for recovery, but I am pretty sure my love of pretty things is becoming a problem. Today while strolling on Kings Road I stopped dead in my tracks, taken completely by surprise, I gazed lovingly through the window of Furla...at a pair of shoes. So intense was my focus, so amorous my gaze, I didn't realise the hot guy talking to me. Apparently he didn't realise I was checking out £350 of happiness vs 178lbs of hunkiness. It wasn't until he mumbled under his breath and walked away in a huff that I snapped out of my stilleto haze and realised what had happened. Is it hopeless? Am I hopeless? I fear recovery is no where in sight.

No comments: