Monday 1 December 2008

We saw Warsaw

There is an exhibit on at the V&A right now, Cold War Modern Design. Irish Blondie and I drove by on Saturday during my whirlwind 72 hours in London and I commented outloud that I wanted to go. Blondie laughed and said, I would imagine there is a lot of steel, white and right angles.

I arrived in a very warm Warsaw this evening greeted by a very clean, efficient and sterile airport. A lot of steel, white and right angles. I don't think I need to go to the V&A exhibit now. I'm not complaining mind you, not in the least. It was a welcome change from the my usual landscapes. A clean airport and a nice cab driver and no middle class guilt (well not yet at least). Cracking evening as evenings go for me these days. I have 2 packed days of business meetings ahead of me, so I don't reckon I will get to see much, but I will give it a go.


Over and out.

No comments: