Monday 26 November 2007

what I learned this weekend

-I am bad at PR for the people I date
-Therefore I am actually concerned my mates may revoke my right to choose (my own dates that is)
-One day of doing nothing but lie on the sofa will not cure the virus of 2007
-With copious amounts of mulled wine, watching your friends ice skate can be almost as fun as doing it yourself
-30 is a fun birthday no matter how many times you celebrate it
-Thanksgiving is about gratefulness (yes I made that word up) not a country or a day or specific food
-When the temperature drops to -6 people react in strange ways
-Some people are afraid of cats, I understand not liking them, but afraid is a whole new level of crazy
-I know more then the average girl about George Michael. I still don't see anything wrong with this
-Jonathan Rhys Meyers has a 2" penis (flag at full mast)

This was brought to you by the letter D for disease which I believe has plotted my demise.

6 comments:

Loaf said...

Copious amounts of mulled wine will make pretty much anything fun, it's the way to go.

Cats should not be feared, but should not be trusted either. They're always up to something.

Unknown said...

um -how exactly do you know about Jonathan Rhys-Meyers' penis?????

Girl Friday said...

Loaf: too right on both counts

KR: very good question. It's a story, neither a big nor long story but I'll fill you in when we catch up next.

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Umm, I too want to know how you know he has a 2-inch penis. Poor boy.

ReckenRoll said...

I also want to know and it will be a likely be a long time before we catch up again! Do fill us in!!

Girl Friday said...

Apparently, he turned up a a do charlied off his arse and told a mate of mine about his, erm short comings. This of course before his commitment to clean living and then subsequent relapse.