Tuesday 12 February 2008

slowly slowly

So I think I'm finally coming round to the idea of CB being a full time fixture in my not so static London life.
I am at a massive mobile conference at the moment in sunny Spain. I've always worked in a male dominated industry and am accustomed to literally being stepped on given my height. This week as I have darted from one meeting to another barely looking up from my mobile device, I realised how blinkered we can be when we fail to take note of our surroundings.
Inventory commencing in personal life means more space for boy and less time travelling and working. Well ok, not to get ahead of ones self. Will ease into CB becoming my BF and then see about the rest.

2 comments:

jiminycricket said...

Travelling with work just isn't the same. You never get to actually enjoy the places you're in. I've been all over England with my work and I didn't get to appreciate much of it.
At least now if you've got yourself a boyfriend, you'll be able to step back from the 'mobile device' and chill a little bit!

Unknown said...

fab to hear you refer to CB as your BF :-) YAY!