Friday 15 February 2008

You know it's bad when

-4 of your last 5 posts are about or involve the boy
-other, very attractive men stop seeming so attractive
-when you're hanging out with someone you should be excited about talking to (Oh I don't know, just as an example, Jamie Cullum) you are actually thinking that boy would like to meet said person as boy and said person share many interests
-boy is missed ( a lot) after not being seen for a week*
-tonight you could be hanging out with very fun cool group including musical star (no more name dropping in one blog post) but in your head you think a good nights sleep and a bath would be better so that you are all fresh and cute when you finally see boy again tomorrow
-a gift was purchased in Spain just because the boy was thought of when it was spotted
-hearing boys voice on other end of phone after very very long and exhausting week was enough to make you nearly burst into tears in airport lounge**

If anyone knows of remedy for what is clearly a life threatening condition we have here, please do let me know. I fear I may quickly turn into....I can't even say it....one of them...





*ok, if I am honest he was missed after 24 hours, but I couldn't really admit that until a week had passed
**to be fair I do tend to cry when I am over tired. I don't cry often from emotion, but if I get really really run down anything can set me off (CR, I know you feel my pain)

No comments: