Thursday 19 June 2008

A day in the life of....


Alright kind readers, I'm off. I'll be back in July, tanned, happy and less cynical. Well, 2 out of 3 isn't bad is it? With that, I leave you with some Friday funnies from a jam packed week:


  • Apparently in our 30's we are in danger of recycling our dates. I was talking to a friend today who is an active match.comer....she had someone contact her who she went out with about 7 years ago. This is confusing to me. Have we run out of men?

  • Evidently I walk like an American. If someone can explain this to me, I would be most grateful. I was walking between meetings in the West End Tuesday and overheard this comment being lobbed in my general direction. There really wasn't anyone else on the street, so it was likely aimed at me. Not in a mean way, mind you, in more of a...hey look at her mate...nah mate, she's American, look at the way she's walking.

  • There are never enough hours in the day to work and to have fun. If I had to pick, I think I would pick fun, but then I couldn't afford it if I didn't work. Shame that.

  • Women need to understand what goes on behind them when they pair the wrong pants with trousers. It's not that warm in London at the moment, yet the birds are breaking out the white stuff. Black pash killers? Not a great match for tight white trousers

  • Peeps is crazy

1 comment:

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Peeps is crazy!
Have fun!