Thursday 12 June 2008

Things you should know about me-A caffeinated stream of consciousness



I gave a busker two quid last night simply because he was singing a Crowded House song and I really like Crowded House


  • I claim to be environmentally aware, yet I use those household cleaning wipes with the bleach and antibacterial crap. I am sort of addicted to them because I am lazy. Well, busy, but whatever

  • When I work from home, I work ridiculously long hours, but never get dressed and rarely shower

  • I don't like cheesecake. This opens me up to all kinds of grunting, snorting and general confusion when I have to share it. When, you may ask, would one EVER have to share this type of info? Well, think about it. Does anyone you know NOT like cheesecake? It's often the dessert of choice at dinners etc as it's easy to make and everyone (but me and NicB coincidentally) likes it. I have never liked it, since as long as I can remember. So when I pass, people automatically think I am being diet conscious and start berating me. When I explain that I don't like cheesecake, they pester me into trying theirs as they are certain I will like it. You can see where I am going with this. I go to a lot of functions and parties. it happens at least once a month. I will never be one of those fools who claims to be allergic to something they don't like, so alas I continue in my agony

  • I am an hounorary jewess

  • I'm just an OC girl, livin in an extraordinary world. May the Sugar Shack live on, if only in our memories

  • NicB needs a new name. That's not really about me, but more a plea for ideas. It has been mentioned that Cricket Boy was a much better name, although noted that he needs a new nomenclature. Talk amongst yourselves

  • I don't think I can drink a grande latte any more without bouncing off the walls

4 comments:

Unknown said...

um - would you ever consider just using his name? Or is that too un-Web 2.0 for words?!? :)

Anonymous said...

How can anyone like Crowded House? Crowded House don't even like Crowded House. (Probably.)
I like the honourary Jewess bit. Are you opinionated and do you like Louboutins? Or something?

Girl Friday said...

KR: Could do, but I prefer to protect the innocent by changing all images and names.
Fweng: Crowded House rocks and now that I know your true colours, I see that things never would have worked for us. Jewess. I speak good yiddish+shoe obsession+ I make this awesome Israeli couscous salad. Entry requirements have loosened considerably it seems.

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Umm, Fwengebola - You need to step off the Crowded House dissing. There one of the greatest musical acts ever, and you're stepping into the snake pit by bringing that fight to this crowd!