Monday 30 June 2008

No time like the present

Or in my case, no time in the present. I chose to spend the one day I had after returning from Italy, before returning to work, horizontal for 10 of the 12 waking hours in the day. I had no excuse. The holiday was relaxing and mostly care free, yet rather then checking off the list of things I wanted to accomplish on Sunday, I did nothing. Nothing including NOT updating my blog on the wonders of Valle d'Itria. I have no time today either, but in an effort to keep you interested, I wanted to at least share a few photos. Look for a full debrief in the coming days including how Cricket Boy and I fared with only one another to speak to for 8 days.*

*We are SO not those people that expect everyone to speak English wherever we travel, but alas we were a bit surprised that we didn't meet one single person on the trip who spoke any English. The Italians did think it quite funny though that I kept inserting Spanish words into my cobbled together Italian phrases straight out of the back of our travel guide

1 comment:

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Holy crap, that middle photo looks incredible!